Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good Idea
12.50%
1 12.50%
Bad Idea
25.00%
2 25.00%
Good Idea but waist of time
50.00%
4 50.00%
I just don't care
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DM in TTT
I completely understand that death match is not and should never be the focus of our staff. That being said I would like to see what the community thinks about my idea. What if when you die in TTT and you did !dm you got an option 1. or 2. 1 enters you into a knife only dm and 2 enters you into a dm with guns.
DM is often empty, or only a few people. Splitting it into two groups would cause more emptiness. Maybe if we notified people of the DM command when they die we could fill the dm more often. Maybe that's too much spam though.
(12-02-2019, 07:39 PM)Powerpack Wrote: DM is often empty, or only a few people. Splitting it into two groups would cause more emptiness. Maybe if we notified people of the DM command when they die we could fill the dm more often. Maybe that's too much spam though.

Would it be possible to take data on DM numbers; How many people are in it, how long the average round lasts, how long people spectate for before they switch to DM, etc. Also this weekend there were 30+ people on TTT from basically 9am to 12pm and there was no lack of players in DM. What if there was a list of commands in the discord somewhere? Lastly, I wouldn't mind if something popped up when I died reminding me of DM.
Yeah I often forget to join DM. But I'm also usually reading logs when I'm dead or spectating sus people.