Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Action
I don't know if it is possible, but if it is then staff should be able to type /BAD ACTION and then in the console it would show all the things that were deemed bad action that round.
[Image: csgNkf_6FJiSKbDXU8vDHkiGE4eTFSbdwVofoRXs...zwGudCQ_m9]
(12-09-2019, 04:32 PM)VrTykL Wrote: I don't know if it is possible, but if it is then staff should be able to type /BAD ACTION and then in the console it would show all the things that were deemed bad action that round.

not hard in the slightest to do, alternativly, just look?
  More benificial to have a !lookup <playername> command to see where in any logs a player is mentioned. Half the time a bad action is justified and the other half the time, its an inno rdming a t which isnt a bad action. this allows you to get more context, rather than just beleiveing every player who says "this person rdmed me."
wouldnt be a good idea. you would need more context when looking at the logs
fair enough, I wasn't thinking about how it could be used to just false slay, I was thinking more of like a scenario when someone was accusing a player of ram, you could just jump to all bad actions that round and it would be there.
[Image: csgNkf_6FJiSKbDXU8vDHkiGE4eTFSbdwVofoRXs...zwGudCQ_m9]
I sometimes have trouble reading logs too, and picking out names. The BAD ACTION logs stand out very clearly to me, though. But sometimes when someone says "I was RDM'd", and they don't remember who rdm'd, I have issues finding their name while skimming the logs, because their name is listed second.
Adding colors in console is probably impossible but if there were colors that would be easier instead of blending in with every other white text.
Adding colors is only possible client side with some kind of cheat
[Image: RPnc5bN.jpg]