Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mutes/Slays/etc
When an admin mutes/slays someone said admin should provide video reason for said mute/slay unless Mass RDM provable with logs

i have been false slayed/ false muted and im quite fed up with the admin abuse this would help fix most shit
could you provide us with the staff members who you think are abusing?
I disagree. Our staff is busy enough, and the punishments are usually less than 10 minutes of time anyways. It's not worth the effort. If this is continually happening to you and you feel that it's abuse, you should report them in the staff-reports. We want to make sure our staff are enforcing the rules correctly.
This isn't something we will look into doing, sorry.
[Image: RPnc5bN.jpg]
I recommend you reporting the staff member thats is “abusing” their powers. Then that can be looked into with higher ups.
(12-11-2019, 09:45 PM)Suvankar Wrote: When an admin mutes/slays someone said admin should provide video reason for said mute/slay unless Mass RDM provable with logs

i have been false slayed/ false muted and im quite fed up with the admin abuse this would help fix most shit

Every time staff does something against you, you say that they were abusing and you won't just drop it even if it was just a one round slay or a 5min mute/gag. Our staff knows what they are doing and need to be trusted. They shouldn't be put in a position were they need to take a SS or a video every time someone Kos/rdm off location or says a word that isn't allowed in chat. This would discourage people from volunteering for staff, and would discourage staff members from making the right decision because they just don't want to get into a situation were an immature player goes to kosjak about an "abusive call". For more serious offenses than slays people staff already puts down a reason. Trust the staff. If a staff member is constantly abusing, the higher-ups are already aware of the situation.
[Image: csgNkf_6FJiSKbDXU8vDHkiGE4eTFSbdwVofoRXs...zwGudCQ_m9]