Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
General suggestions
-add forum rules and general overall rules that apply to the servers and forums, or if they are already written they seem not noticeable at all as I’ve tried to search through multiple sections for them

- create a rule section where you put all the general, forum and server rules on as they are just every where, An example of this would be the ttt rule being in the lobby section and jailbreak rules being in the server rules section

-rather than having players click on forum then new post just have a list somewhere at the bottom that shows recent posts

-the server list should be removed from the forums section and just be kept in the servers section

-the three lines to the left of home on mobile seems to suppose to do something but it doesn’t do anything when you click on it

-add a staff team section with everyone who is currently a staff in the community, which also includes mods names as well since there are times when people will impersonate an admin and people wouldn’t actually know

-add forum rules, or if there are forums rules it’s just really hard to find them

- create a rule section where you put all the general, forum and server rules on as they are jus the every where, the ttt rule should being in the lobby section and jailbreak rules being in the server rules section

These are just some of the changes that I think should be done to the forums. I’m a new user so I’m not sure wether or not the forums is when you activate your account or something. Also I’m on mobile right now so I’m not too sure if the forums on mobile is differnt from the forums viewed on a desktop
I like some of these, I'm going to put a couple in place that stand out. I appreciate you being a real person with a real suggestion than a robot with some random link in 4 different languages.
[Image: unknown.png]
One suggestion i have for the TTT servers is adding the rule of 2 boddies with dna scanner to kos. not just knife only or detective.
The second rule is imo the most annoying but most useful: All plays must activly pursue. Currently only detectives state in the rules that they must pursue. But form over 1k hours of playing TTT probably 1/3 of them was wasted on some guy hiding in a corner. The onyl reason i state this is because the map selection is currently filled with huge ass maps. making people pursue makes it go a bit faster.
anyway just a suggestion