Poll: do you like tacos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
also yes
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like forums
Gday

Just your average gamer with a self inflated ego. i have around 5k hours on csgo. about 4k of them probably on community servers. i used to admin a lot and got pretty high in the ranks of a few community servers. but because of that, the concept of having to manage one disgusts me now. currently, I just like to enjoy the chaos and anarchy of servers these days. I really do like forums and the interwebs of roasting people so i may bounce in and out. I currently do engineering work as a supervisor and i foudn out managing people sucks in the real world just as much as it does on servers. but yeah catch me in TTT whenever.

Cheers
Hello, welcome to Karma Gaming!
howdy, i've seen you a couple times, cool lad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
hmmm. it really is dead here. i miss the days when it was so poppin that kids would spam "welcome to the forums" just o get post count up. you should make it so theres a minimum forums post for admin apps. thats how you force twelve year olds to write more.
^ Agreed, I wish It was like that still, however discord has kinda ruined that for us. Now it's just staff applications and unban requests.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-28-2019, 11:26 PM)Dinky Wrote: ^ Agreed, I wish It was like that still, however discoif you mard has kinda ruined that for us. Now it's just staff applications and unban requests.

if you make them do 20 post too apply it filters out usually the lil shits who just spam admin apps. lol.  and do yall actually ban people? isnt it just the anticheat that does and thats pretty unappealable
(10-30-2019, 12:56 AM)Nyx Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 11:26 PM)Dinky Wrote: ^ Agreed, I wish It was like that still, however discoif you mard has kinda ruined that for us. Now it's just staff applications and unban requests.

if you make them do 20 post too apply it filters out usually the lil shits who just spam admin apps. lol.  and do yall actually ban people? isnt it just the anticheat that does and thats pretty unappealable

We do also manually ban people. What do you mean by unappealabe? As in you can't appeal your ban or its unappealing to you?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(10-30-2019, 02:09 AM)ykniD Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 12:56 AM)Nyx Wrote:

We do also manually ban people. What do you mean by unappealabe? As in you can't appeal your ban or its uUn sUnappealable      
Unappealable as in do you say "im sorry im hacking wont happen again?" would you even accept that?  and tbh most ive seen is like people getting muted. mass rdmers usually get banned by the system rather than admins. lol just saying it from what ive seen. it may be otherwise i just havnt noticed it almost at all