STEAM_1:1:109020381

Which Karma server were you banned from
West Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Ashy

Type of Request
Unsilence

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was muted for constant trouble maker and being toxic. This is false and I should be unperm slienced because I was not being exclusively toxic. There's a difference between complaining about maps and guns and being toxic. My last mute was also false where Teddy claimed that I came on an alt account, which I never did, and when I told him about a problem or bug he always disregards it and brings up something about me or lashes back instead of taking the feedback. For example, I told him he should change the time on the AFK Manager to match the spawn protection, he said it was fine, then I showed him that you can farm off of AFK players, and continued to show how it was broken, he muted me for minging on his server.

( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
brooks
11:35am Nov-19-2020
I should have also added that silencing was unfair because I had never said anything in the chat :)
( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
forrest
1:28pm Nov-19-2020
Last Edit By: forrest
At: 1:54pm Nov-19-2020
Brooks can be toxic. I wont say he isnt. He also frequently uses admin chat to talk to the admins. However, whenever he does use admin chat to talk, he is always saying things for the betterment of the server, be it AFK's or camping.
THAT BEING SAID
I think he should remain muted for 1 more week. Unmute him after Thanksgiving.

He's chill on most other servers, he can get toxic once provoked, but I'd like to give him another shot
suki
4:12pm Nov-19-2020
Denied.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum