STEAM_1:0:55330294

Which Karma server were you banned from
TTT

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
NO ADMIN

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
So I just joined the TTT server to play and while playing I was banned. I was thinking its a an error. Then, I joined and kept showing I was banned. I came to check the website and saw this message "[VACuum-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction"

I am currently using NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud services. I had this issue before with banning while using the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud services.

Please check. Thank you!

suki
12:40am Nov-23-2020
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "I had this issue before with banning while using the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud services." Was the issue on karma?
:]
Karo
1:39am Nov-23-2020
Last Edit By: Karo
At: 1:41am Nov-23-2020
Ok let me explain. I play very often on a server call SG. I also play their TTT server. About 2 months ago i got banned from the server by VAC for duplicate account. However, when admins during my ban appeal did their research they found out that someone was also using the Nvidia Geforce cloud services and that’s why I got banned by the server. Supposedly it’s using the same IP address or someone doing something to their servers and it also flags other accounts. I don’t exactly know how this works but they told me that was the reason.

I am about to stop using Nvidia GeForce cloud services. It just messes people’s accounts. I have read many times online people having similar issues.

I also played on Karma TTT server for couple of months already and never had any issues.
Karo
1:50am Nov-23-2020
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/gfn-general-chat/20/303928/i-have-been-banned-on-rust-server-bcuz-of-using-ge/

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/gfn-general-chat/20/301765/bans-because-of-geforce-now/

These are similar articles that people deal with GeForce Now cloud gaming.

It’s just frustrating.
Dinky
Hi
4:03pm Nov-23-2020
I've dealt with this issue before with another user, however when connecting from geforce now, It shows them connecting from nvida's ISP which is not the case for you.
Karo
7:59pm Nov-23-2020
Ok. What do you suggest I do to get this resolved?

I have no idea what is going on or to provide any other explanation. I guess that must be on your part to check this issue.

Can someone in your community resolve this issue?
Jacob.
10:30pm Nov-23-2020
Okay bud, this is the problem. What you were detected for could not at all connect to anyting to deal with the nividia cloud service. You were obviously using something to benifit yourself in game. Were you Injected? Using any kind of scripts/macros? Any sort of 3rd party program to give you any assistance in the game at all? There's not a doubt in my mind you were doing some shady shit on our sever based on waht you were detected for. Be honest, if you're honest with us I am willing to work with you here but if you keep wanting to BS me that's on you bud.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karo
12:03am Nov-24-2020
Well who am I am kidding right. Ok. I just did my research. I am thinking that the server banned me because I used Bhopping. I was looking online to see how I can Bhop and it led me to download a hack app. Once I turn the hack on and started to use Bhopping it on the TTT server it automatically kicked me and banned me.

Well it was not smart of me using the application. I used it a bit and had my fun with it. I already deleted everything and won't be using it anymore. All this advertising about not being detected was a BS.

Sorry for the dishonesty. I should have just came forward with it straight.
Jacob.
1:44am Nov-25-2020
Now that is what I like to hear. Thank you for your honesty.

Your ban appeal has been Accepted.

Enjoy your time on Karma Gaming servers.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum