Home > Forum > Approved Unban requests > ArmedStudent :Discord:
Karma-Gaming - ArmedStudent :Discord:
ArmedStudent :Discord:
ArmedStudent
$20 is $20
8:59pm Dec-04-2020
Requesting User
ArmedStudent

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
ArmedStudent

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:539550543

Which Karma server were you banned from
Discord

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
All of them

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
^^^for which server was I banned from there is no all choice... I mean to say I was banned from all. Anyways, it has been a week since my ban. I originally was promised a 1 week ban last Friday, then Saturday came around and my ban was extended to 2. People told me I shouldn't make an appeal cuz u guys will probably deny it rq but I really wanted to play ttt recently and when I was karma staff I intentionally got banned from all other ttt servers (oops). I am coming to u guys and appealing because I have learnt from my wrongs and honestly I miss the community gameplay and players. I also play on Mac which makes my game choices very slim (I have a lot of hours on cs cuz I play nothin else), so Karma is a big part of my hours.

I am asking... Please,
Unban me :).
Also I am sorry for my situation and having it to be so difficult for all involved.
Thanks for taking the time to read this^

Jacob.
1:29pm Dec-05-2020
So let me get this straight, you're saying "when I was karma staff I intentionally got banned from all other ttt servers." So what that tells me is you were creating conflict as a staff member with the other servers? That's pretty fucking stupid.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
ArmedStudent
$20 is $20
9:04pm Dec-05-2020
Last Edit By: ArmedStudent
At: 6:51am Dec-06-2020
Okay, u read too far into that. Why do u keep trying to find the wrongs with me? I got banned off of ego for saying n word once when I was having a convo w an admin. They didn't warn me nothing just immediate ban. I got banned off defy for having alt acc after my old acc got stolen. Idk any other ttt servers. What I was trying to tell u is that I am invested in karma ttt. and other karma servers
ArmedStudent
$20 is $20
9:05pm Dec-05-2020
idk why that posted twice^
suki
5:33pm Dec-06-2020
Approved.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum