Karma-Gaming - Salt :AWP:
Salt :AWP:
Salt
11:05pm Dec-05-2020
Last Edit By: Salt
At: 11:48pm Dec-05-2020
Requesting User
Salt

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
Salt

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:76561198882059535

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Duplicated accounts even though the name of the other account matches no one in my family and i never even made another steam account. I should be unbanned because i didnt even do anything. I even checked the account that it thought was my alt and asked my brother is it matched his steam name and it doesnt theres literally no way that this dude is anybody that i knows alt.

suki
12:11am Dec-06-2020
Okay so here is the problem. Someone got banned early today on an account called "thatsCap". Later in the day you connect on your main account named "Salt" logging in with the same exact IP. Then you go and make this ban appeal using a completely different IP from the when you got banned the second time.
:]
Salt
1:03am Dec-06-2020
At: 1:46am Dec-06-2020
is there anyway to prove its not me? ik i didnt do it but literally i dont know anyone with the name thats cap and havent made another account
suki
1:06pm Dec-06-2020
Can you explain why your IP is different from the time you got banned the 2nd time to when you made this appeal?
Salt
2:54pm Dec-06-2020
At: 3:19pm Dec-06-2020
Because it isnt me? i literally have a static ip my ip isnt different lol nor have i used a vpn. i dont know that much about this but this is some bs literally ur servers had already been detecting my ip as a vpn i literally uninstalled everything that could possibly change my ip without me noticing and nothing happened still got detected as a vpn
Jacob.
3:06pm Dec-06-2020
Last Edit By: Jacob.
At: 3:07pm Dec-06-2020
Listen dude, you were on a VPN. There is no doubt about that. You were most likely cheating on our severs on an alt and came on with the VPN on the same day. Listen dude, you are not going to fool anybody here, we have dealt with thousands of bans this isn't a new situation to us. Either fess up and tell us the truth and own up to it like a man, or keep denying what is clearly going on here and get nowhere.

https://prnt.sc/vx0wcf
https://prnt.sc/vx0wu7
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Salt
3:33pm Dec-06-2020
At: 4:35pm Dec-06-2020
im telling the truth lol i wasnt on a vpn and i could most likely provide any type of proof needed and that isnt my ip lol i think ur Anti cheat is fucked up
suki
5:30pm Dec-06-2020
The Anti Cheat has nothing to do with what IP you are connected to when you log on the our servers or our website.
Jacob.
5:38pm Dec-06-2020
Last Edit By: Jacob.
At: 5:39pm Dec-06-2020
Join the Karma discord and we can talk about this and hear your side of the story.

https://discord.gg/karmagaming Make sure you @jacob in general.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Jacob.
1:26am Dec-11-2020
We have determined that there is too much evidence against you that you were on the same IP the same day of the cheater being banned. You have refused to say that it was you who was cheating but that doesn't make any sense.

Your ban appeal has been Denied.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum