Karma-Gaming - Gloop :TTT:
Gloop :TTT:
Gloop
7:37pm Dec-11-2020
Last Edit By: Gloop
At: 7:41pm Dec-11-2020
Requesting User
Gloop

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
Gloo7

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:453509681

Which Karma server were you banned from
TTT

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Ari-15

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
The reason of my ban was my association with Poggers Central + being toxic, however, I haven't talked to anyone from poggers central in at least a month and I don't plan on it either. I am unsure why my appeal was denied last time without a response detailing why I was denied. I really just want to play TTT again and Karma is the only server I find enjoyable. If my appeal gets denied i kindly ask that you provide your reasoning for denying it.

Dinky
Hi
12:07am Dec-12-2020
Do you honestly think we need a reason?
Gloop
12:26am Dec-12-2020
I didn't say you needed a reason, I asked that you provided one. On top of all of this, when I was in poggers central, I never participated in the ban evading they did on both your discord server and your csgo servers, i was just a spectator. The only time I did anything with them was when noobguy and Ari-15 came into poggers central and there was an argument between like 10 people including me.
suki
2:52am Dec-12-2020
Last Edit By: suki
At: 2:54am Dec-12-2020
Denied.

Not to sure why you feel entitled to a reason, but I can give you one anyways.

You have proven to be extremely toxic while on our servers. You have played enough to know the rules, but you still chose to ignore them and go out of your way to break them. You associated yourself with other toxic players who clearly defined their intentions were to irritate the players and staff on Karma.

Also being extremely toxic to our upper staff doesn't help your case in getting unbanned.

:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum