Home > Forum > General Discussion > My reply to what jacob has said on my unban request.
Karma-Gaming - My reply to what jacob has said on my unban request.
My reply to what jacob has said on my unban request.
BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY
6:30pm Apr-03-2020
Again I have tried to resolve many of my issues with you and instead of actually believing me you decided you had gotten annoyed by me so you decided to block me. Then I went to noobguy all I got from him was I deserve it. I understand i cause a lot of problems. But instead of actually asking me what my problem is you decide to remove me completely. So I have a decision I have made either one of the higher talk to me PRIVATELY or I chargeback my 30 bucks. You have a choice here noobguy 30 bucks isn't a lot to the server because I see people getting it handed out like candy. But its as easy as having a conversation about ME. I have my own problems at home and when I say this is my let it all out zone. I LET IT ALL OUT. I am chill most of the time on your server BUT WHEN IM TOLD BY AN EX-STAFF that they will get me banned. I WILL NOT JUST SIT THERE AND SAY NOTHING. This is me letting the entire server know. So again. Ive said it to you multiple times. ALL I WANT TO DO is talk to a higher up. Your choice. DM me on discord billybob#3772.
Karma-Gaming - Forum