Home > Forum > Approved Unban requests > Ka2Lu :Discord:
Karma-Gaming - Ka2Lu :Discord:
Ka2Lu :Discord:
Ka2Lu
2:17pm Jan-04-2021
Requesting User
Ka2Lu

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
Ka2Lu

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:134577668

Which Karma server were you banned from
Discord

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
noobguy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Banned on the discord and ingame. Everyone in the 10man was complaining that I was cheating. They said to stop saying I was cheating as a joke, so I said to stop saying I'm cheating. I've told them over and over that I was not cheating, but they still say it 24/7. So I said "Jimmy killed me omg, he's cheating" and I got banned. I did the exact same thing that everyone else did but as a joke and got banned. I will never say I'm cheating in the discord again if thats what it takes.

<mathias>
A Random Guy
3:03pm Jan-04-2021
Have you not been banned for cheating in the past?
Awp Is For Casuals.
Darth Elmo
3:28pm Jan-04-2021
does someone wanna unban this guy so he stops bothering me in DMs
Ka2Lu
3:28pm Jan-04-2021
Yeah I have been banned for cheating in the past, but I stopped cheating 2-3 months ago and haven't opened them since. I've never cheated on my main, just on alt accounts.
Soviet
No I'm not Russian
4:34pm Jan-04-2021
Why are you always contradicting yourself on whether or no you cheated. As well you have been banned 3 previous times for cheating. How are we supposed to trust you at this point?
Ka2Lu
5:12pm Jan-04-2021
Well, in the past I have been banned on alt accounts, I normally just say I cheat cuz EVERYONE says I do, so I just play along. I'm not actually cheating. I was in the past, but like I said, I stopped a few months ago when one of my prime accounts got VAC'd. With my inventory, I'm pretty scared to inject on my main so I never have and most definately never will. I got pretty bored with cheating on alts since it's the same thing over and over and no skill, so I stopped.
suki
6:44pm Jan-04-2021
Unbanned.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum