Karma-Gaming -
Zm1te
2:03am Jan-05-2021
Last Edit By: Zm1te
At: 4:24pm Jul-21-2021
noobguy
12:51pm Jan-05-2021
You were not banned from bhop, you were banned from the MG server for having a cheat injected, not a "strafe script". What do you have to say about that?
Zm1te
2:44pm Jan-05-2021
So there is no way to get back in?
Jacob.
8:19pm Jan-05-2021
You be honest about what you were doing and don't BS us and it may work in your favor.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Zm1te
11:50am Jan-06-2021
My friend who I met on csgo back in February sent me cheats after receiving them from his discord. My old pc broke at the end of February and I recently bought a new one. I went scrolling through my DM's for nostalgia when I found the download link to a cheat named onetap v2. I tried it again but it was outdated so I went back to the discord server where he got his downloads and received Onetap v3. I never used it on my main account until I discovered the "Auto Strafe" feature. My keyboard is very bad and cheap and the keys and big and bulky which made accurate strafing extremely hard. I decided to try it out on a few bhop servers and then had the idea to go back on the Karma Bhop server and try it out to maybe get a new high score. I got banned almost instantly. I was scared my account was going to get banned next so I immediately deleted the cheats. I've spent the next few days practicing with turn binds which is what another Karma member mentioned to me when I played without cheats and I asked how he was so good. I've gotten way better and have actually put in practice for it. My account in February did get banned after I got into a comp match with a spinner and was so pissed off I started spinning. That's the full story. The point is that I'm done with cheating. It was a bad mistake and I should've just practiced like everyone else.
Jacob.
10:02pm Jan-06-2021
Thank you for your honesty. See? It wasn't that hard.

Your ban appeal has been Accepted.

Enjoy your time on Karma Gaming Servers.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum