WEIRDKID IS HOT :10 mans:
WeirdTeen
``Punkhua ``✮
6:52pm Jan-07-2021
Last Edit By: WeirdTeen
At: 7:21pm Jan-07-2021
Requesting User
WEIRDKID IS HOT

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
Damien.

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:541642844

Which Karma server were you banned from
10 mans

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Noobguy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Heya,
So I have been banned from participating in 10 mans. The reason was because I would leave or pause for a large amount of time. And the time or the climax of how I got banned was because I left the game to eat dinner with my family. And I can see how people could get stressed out with that. Now I have not left a game because of a bad team or even if my team kept on being toxic or goofing around. Anytime or any reason I would leave is because of a personal reason. Because in my opinion, leaving a 10 man because of a bad team or rage quitting is kind of selfish. And don't get me wrong you can have bad days or if anything just have a 10 man where everyone is team killing and having everyone mic spamming and not taking it serious which I could understand to leave lets be honest. So to the point I will try me best not to leave a 10 man anymore. And I will for now on ask my Dad "If we don't have anything going can I play a 10 man with Karma." So its been near a week that I have been banned so I'm asking to please be unbanned. I feel as if I learned my mistakes.

Thank you

suki
7:36pm Jan-07-2021
Approved.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum