Karma-Gaming - MurdurMun :Multi 1v1:
MurdurMun :Multi 1v1:
MurdurMun
5:18pm Jan-20-2021
Last Edit By: MurdurMun
At: 5:57pm Jan-20-2021
Requesting User
MurdurMun

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
MurdurMun

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:35763101

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Noobguy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I posted an unmute request for the 1v1 server not on discord (accident). The reply was by the owner noobguy

"You cause constant issues in the server and have been muted multiple times in the past for being racist or saying the N word, I'm done with you toeing the line and pushing the rules. You are permanently silenced."...

I don't know what you are talking about, I believe I have been muted maybe once or twice before, and it is even the first time I see or talk to you. I didn't the say the n-word that ended with the er. I could give less of a **** and go to another server but you literally told me to post this with an apology to get unmuted from a 10 day mute which is what I did, then you hit me with that reply and you make it forever but okay you are the owner.

So just to recap, I get muted for 10 days you tell me to post unmute request to get unmuted which is what I do and then you don't unmute me like you said, you make it perm mute.... if that makes sense to anyone.. not going on your servers again with this big ego of yours mooching off of people's apologizes or something. Go see a doctor or something dude.

noobguy
6:46pm Jan-20-2021
permanently banned have fun playing elsewehre
Karma-Gaming - Forum