Home > Forum > Denied Unban requests > Smith :Discord:
Karma-Gaming - Smith :Discord:
Smith :Discord:
Smith
i am smith
4:28am Mar-06-2021
Requesting User
Smith

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
Smith

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
Discord

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Case/refresh

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
What?! I feel like this is made up to get me from the server!
I didnt send anything. And i want you to show your “evidence”. You can’t ban me for something i didn’t do.
Refresh doesnt like me, he muted and deafend me several times without a reason. This is a planned personal attack.
Corrupted server full of idiots.

I dont want to be part of this anymore.
But you guys know i am innocent.
And its a fucking bitch move to lie.

Soviet
No I'm not Russian
10:19pm Mar-06-2021
You telling a young kid to click on a link you sent him while both me and refresh were in the call with you is very suspicious. We do not tolerate any threats to ddos or dox and whether you sent a grabify link or not is besides the point. You cannot joke around with that type of stuff and thing that put it over the line was that if you actually sent the link, the kid would've clicked on it and all his info would be in your hands. You constantly do stupid stuff that gets you banned and we have no room for that stuff in this community. SO instead of insulting us you should apologize and realize the mistake you made.
Smith
i am smith
4:50am Mar-07-2021
Last Edit By: Smith
At: 4:52am Mar-07-2021
A decision has made, i've done and said things that are not reversable.
My stay on karma had only one purpose, to have fun.
You are missing one very important point soviet.
Everyone in the voice chat was laughing to my joke, even the KID i was refering to.
People from karma who know me, they know i would never du such a thing as threaten someone.
I take this topic very seriously, and i know the rules.
Before i made the joke, i told the kid several times: "You shouldnt be on discord, you are too young, go watch cartoons or something. Dont trust anyone and especially DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS".
Do you still think i sent him something? Iam sure that: you, case, refresh, crayon and the KID heard it.
After my warning to the KID, he said: "I am not dumb, I wont click anything".
At this point, i knew i could make the joke, because I understood he was educated about this topic.
Let me remind you, everyone was laughing, even refresh who later BANNED me.
If you are expecting an apology from me, it wont happen.
Now the important thing, why am I banned for sending a grabify link, without evidence?
You just ban people because you assume something?
You see, i let people make fun of me. I get it, people want to laugh. For example: diet russian, budget russian etc.
I don't have a problem with that.
But if you are trying to make me look like a child ip tracker.
I am not ok with that, and it is unacceptable.
I' not planning to return to karma, i want to clear my name, and prove i didnt send him anything.
On that note.

Thanks, Smith.

Soviet
No I'm not Russian
9:49am Mar-07-2021
A grabify link can steal someone's info. It holds the same weight of a dox or a ddos threat no matter what. You are missing the point here Smith you do crazy stupid shit that gets you banned. Joking about a grabify link to a young kid isn't right. You can think you are innocent but even if you didn't send the link the fact that you repeatedly told this kid to click on the link that you sent him didn't sit well. I felt very uncomfortable that whole conversation because of the way you were acting towards him and once we had probable cause we acted on it to keep everyone safe. Sometimes you don't truly understand the context of a situation or a joke that ends up harming you. I wish you the best and hope you can learn from this mistake.
Soviet
No I'm not Russian
9:35am Mar-09-2021
Denied
Karma-Gaming - Forum