Karma-Gaming - derpfk chino :Multi 1v1:
derpfk chino :Multi 1v1:
derpfk chino
10:05am Mar-14-2021
Last Edit By: Gazzy
At: 10:38am Mar-14-2021
Requesting User
derpfk chino

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
derpfk chino

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:592442970

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
none

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
so ive a daily player on the #1 arena 1v1 multi server. im rank LE and you can ask alot of players about me especially some staff members. basically what happened, every morning I get on the 1v1 server and wait for people to join. im usually the first one on and this morning i didnt see anybody on so i was like, let me see what other karma servers are there because karma servers are the best. i saw 5 people playing some awp server so i decided to join that however i auto disconnected and it said im banned form this server? i never playe don this server before, check the play time. so then i was like screw it let me just wait for someone on the 1v1 server and i tried joining that and boom, it said i was banned.... like it make sno sense. i have around 80k creds and decent amount of paytime. thanks for reading.
EDIT: all i do by the way is play karma 1v1 servers, i never play actual competetive or anything. so if my profile looks sus because its level 0 or something, thats why. literally just play karma 1v1. thank you
suki
2:29am Mar-15-2021
You were banned for joining while on an IP address that matches the bans of 3 accounts which seem likely to be you. Please explain.
:]
derpfk chino
8:02am Mar-15-2021
Last Edit By: derpfk chino
At: 7:43am Mar-16-2021
I honestly dont know how thats possible. i literally do not cheat. all i do is wake up get on the server play a little before work and thats it. i dont got time for cheating. ask anybody ingame about me, or any staff can spectate me. please i dont cheat :'(

EDIT: ive cheated on other accounts, but not this one i promise you, im done with that life. thats probably why i was banned because of my IP

denied....? i legit wasnt cheating but ok... hows it feel to be some manager of a csgo server, get a life lololl
suki
1:54am Mar-16-2021
Denied.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum