Karma-Gaming - zippy :Multi 1v1:
zippy :Multi 1v1:
zippy
7:44pm Apr-06-2021
Last Edit By: zippy
At: 5:42pm Apr-07-2021
Requesting User
zippy

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
XYZ >_<

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:33732900

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
CONSOLE / SourceSleuth

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned after using the /servers command on multi-1v1. I connected to the AWP bhop server and immediately after I was booted out and was presented with a ban message. I clipped the event when it happened and I will provide it here: https://streamable.com/iviuux
I enjoyed playing on this Karma server very much, I've made a lot of friends on there.

EDIT: I've decided to be completely true within this appeal, and I am going to be honest with my next few words. I'd also like the note that the time of the cheating infraction was long ago.
I have cheated on Karma servers, however I was movement cheating and I did not have visuals or aim on at the time, only bhop, edgebug, jumpbug, and longjump assistance. Now, in the future I've decided that I do not want to cheat anymore, and now I completely play legit. I joined the server where I already had an infraction and I was banned by SourceSleuth's duplicate account checker without knowing it was going to happen. I do not cheat anymore and I just want to come clean. I apologize very much for my actions and it will not happen again. I enjoyed playing on these Karma servers very much.
This is technically my first offense on a community server
I've changed and I'm very sorry. I will not do it again.
suki
12:02am Apr-08-2021
Hey there,

Considering this is your first offense I will remove the ban. Thank you for your honesty.
Please do note any similar offense in the future will remain permanent.

Have a nice day and good times on Karma Gaming!

Kind regards
suki
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum