Karma-Gaming - Nascbu :AWP:
Nascbu :AWP:
Nascbu
3:08pm Apr-27-2021
Last Edit By: Nascbu
At: 3:10pm Apr-27-2021
Requesting User
Nascbu

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
Nascbu

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:123793940

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Anti-cheat

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I hopped on csgo with cheats injected launched hvh played for about 30 minutes I closed the application and completely exited it (the cheating application) expecting it to be turned off since It's a new cheat I got I didn't know much about it, my old cheat closed after I did that. Once I did that I hopped on karma with the cheats injected without me knowing they were injected and got banned. I've played on the server for almost 2 years and never once thought about cheating on the server. I think I should be unbanned because I did not mean to have my cheats injected when launching the server. I had no type of cheat on/ESP,Aimbot which caused me to not know they were on.

Div
.viD ma I
10:12am Apr-28-2021
So you say this isn't your first cheating application. So you know that you have to close cs to un-inject. No cheating software un-injects after just closing that program. I have a hard time believing you just didn't notice that you still had your hacks turned on for the whole minute you were on the server before getting banned. Give me some clarification on this all please.
suki
3:52pm Apr-28-2021
Hey there,

Talked with Nascbu Privately, his story is theoretically possible.
Considering this is your first offense I will reduce the ban to two weeks.
Please do note any similar offense in the future will remain permanent.

Have a nice day and good times on Karma Gaming!

Kind regards
suki
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum