STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Dinky

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Hi Dinky can u unban me plz I promise I wont cheat anymore, I was open about cheating the entire time I'm not a closet cheater. I have a huge ego and I'm sorry for pushing that on you and your staff, however I only cheated on karma because people told me it was impossible. I move out to college in august so my ip gonna reset anyway, but I would like to play on my main account and this way your staff can monitor me better and I don't have to create more accounts or use a vpn. I dont plan on cheating anymore and im sorry for inconveniencing your community.

Dinky
Hi
2:48pm May-30-2021
Holy shit, what a waste of time. Nothing you could say or do will get me to budge on your ban. Like I was trying to say when you were in discord before you interrupted me with some dumb shit, is you're Harmless the only features you have are some shitty triggerbot and glow ESP LOL. If you knew anything you'd know that we can patch your triggerbot but choose to not as it's to much work for a child that will disappear when he loses interest. Good luck in college. :)
Karma-Gaming - Forum