STEAM_1:1:31452341

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Jackson (I think)

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I think there are two reasons why I got banned, either not accepting the coinflip request from Jackson or from cheating, but I guarantee its because of cheating. I noticed after 4 rounds, Jackson and some other staff spectated me from suspicion. After a few rounds, they we're convinced of banning me for a false reason, I didn't know what else to prove that I am not cheating besides having them to let me get into a Discord call and screen share both my gameplay and my mouse cam at the same time, and start doing some rounds, or having to show my #3 AWP BHOP Player role from a different server. Those two are my only options for my unban. https://gyazo.com/ad71cc81785a9480dad4554bd054532e

Div
.viD ma I
2:32pm Jun-21-2021
You definitely were hacking so do you want to come forward and be honest about it?
klev
5:57pm Jun-21-2021
Last Edit By: klev
At: 5:59pm Jun-21-2021
I am being honest right now, I don't play stupid when it comes to me being unban from an AWP Bhop server where I get to spend most of my time. Does this mean that I would not get a chance to prove myself even if this is a one time opportunity for this case? I am up to do anything that you or another staff command me to prove me that I am not guilty. If you are familiar within these two groups called Celestial Network or Arctic, bring any person that you trust that are in these groups, because I am active within their AWP Bhop server for months already, I get staff their as well to check on me, but they don't seem convinced, even if I was trying my hardest. Hit me up if you need to communicate with me: !_iMercenary#7784
Div
.viD ma I
9:50pm Jun-24-2021
You have been given a second chance. Don't mess up.
Karma-Gaming - Forum