STEAM_0:1:574935886

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Dinky

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Hey dinky, so i felt it was best speaking to you about this since you were the person who banned me.. but im omni and i was wondering if it was okay for me to play on the karma servers after my actions yes i understand what i did was very wrong and i shouldnt have done what i did to you guys after everything you guys did for me while i was staff at karma and that just wasnt very appropriate for me to go and advertise another server. But the reason im msging you is im asking for a second chance i currently have a new steam account because i sold my other accounts when i left karma because i just decided to quit steam in a whole after that, I can say that im truly sorry and that it was very inappropriate my actions and ive grown from my actions

https://imgur.com/a/wOcs7vW [ this is my ban wouldnt show my steamid on sourcebans ]

Div
.viD ma I
3:27pm Jul-06-2021
Do you understand that if we allow you back into the community it will be on a short leash and if you do any kind of ignorant shit like you did we will just remove you again and will not allow you back?
Karma-Gaming - Forum