STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
Discord

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Ashton

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I think I have a lot of good skills that would be good for this position. These skills include Communication skills, People skills, Leadership skills and problem soling skills. All of these skills are very important for being a 1v1 staff member. As far as talents go I think I have a good reputation on the server. I also have experience with what problematic people look like which helps me be great staff choice because I know what problematic people look like and I can get them muted or gaged before they start big problems.
[7:48 PM]
I think a good staff member should have a lot of experience/hours on the server they are on and know all the rules and enforce them at all times these rules include no RDMing, no ghosting, no unreadable names, no toxicity and no prop killing. Staff should also be responsible and do their job even if it makes people upset with you. The final thing that makes a good staff is someone who is nice and welcoming to new players and are willing to help them out when they need help

ashton
3:28pm Oct-11-2021
DENIED
Making BMW's go fast
Karma-Gaming - Forum