Steam Name
Sean

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:109849300

Do you own a microphone
yes

Do you have any previous CS:GO staff/ admin/event team experience
yes

How long have you been a part of/playing Karma servers?
6+ months

What is your primary Time Zone
Eastern USA

How often are you in the Discord
2-3 days a week

What additional talents/skills could you bring to the Event Team
I could bring several various skills to the event team. I could use my organizational skills to help organize/coordinate the events we have on the server. As well, currently I am going to school for computer science, and I'm planning on learning SourcePawn. If on the Event Team I could use these skills to add an extra dimension to the events we have on the servers(primarily TTT). I believe these skills would help the Event Team thrive, and possibly help revive TTT to its former glory.

Would you be willing to host/moderate events in the discord or in game?
Both

Tell us about previous events you have enjoyed in and out of Karma.
There are several events in karma that I think we're good ideas. One of the best ones was the addition of the pumpkin head during Halloween to TTT. I think it incentivized a lot of people to play because the winners of the event got an award. What I noticed happening was a small group of people at the top of the leaderboard with most/all of the points. I believe by putting that small group in competition again on TTT, we could have a semi-permanent base of motivated people competing for the prize. This group would be far more likely to join the server because the more you play the more points you can get. In turn, this would make filling the servers much easier, as if you ever tried to fill a server you know the first few slots are the hardest to fill.

What ideas for the event team do you currently have?
Organizing 10-mans, Kahoots, Nerts, Amongs us, and various games along these lines.
One of the main things I would hopefully be doing is events on the TTT server. I think that doing giveaways/competitions at set times could help the server regrow.
Another idea is to do temporary specialty items in TTT. This could be items like Webslinger, Infinity Gauntlet, or Thor’s Hammer. All of these items already are made, they would just need to be added to the shop.

MrsWunka
6:28pm Dec-22-2021
Approved
Sean and I were actually in a VC when he brought up wanting to be involved in helping with events without even knowing about the event team and what not. tons of good ideas :)
wunka
The √-1 and then some
10:35am Jan-06-2022
Approved
-Wunka
Karma-Gaming - Forum