Requesting User
Lil Crayon

Steam/Origin Name
Crayon

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:504925460

Which Karma server were you banned from
Discord

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
D know

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I am writing to appeal a ban that was recently placed on my account. I have been accused of being on an alternate account, despite the fact that my main account has not been banned.
I want to assure you that I have never used an alternate account to circumvent any rules or engage in any form of misconduct. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and honest gaming environment for all players, and I would never jeopardize my account or the accounts of others by engaging in such behavior.
I believe that there may have been a misunderstanding or a mistake in this matter. I respectfully request that you review the evidence and reconsider the ban on my account. I am more than happy to provide any additional information or clarification that may be necessary to resolve this issue.
Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018628245840724022/1081069323323457596/image.png

Ari
4:02pm Mar-05-2023
Weirdchampers
xZade
<AWP BHOP>
4:36pm Mar-05-2023
Due to your history with Karma server you will not be getting unbanned.
Lil Crayon
4:42pm Mar-05-2023
Last Edit By: Lil Crayon
At: 4:50pm Mar-05-2023
When the "history" occurred I was unbanned for 3 months, and all of a sudden I got secretly banned for something that wasn't done by me, if that history bothered you that much, why didn't you do anything about it before? Why all of a sudden... Can I at least have a word with someone and discuss this?
Karma-Gaming - Forum