Requesting User
joa

Steam/Origin Name
joa

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP Bhop

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
idek

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was probaly banned a while ago been banned a bunch of times I'm pretty sure though the most recent ban was like anticheat buut I wasn't even cheating anyways I haven't even played ina while idk why im banned but if I get unbanned I wont cause any problems

Also I created an alt and got it banned I didn't if i account banned or what I wasn't tryna alt I just didnt know. Like I said haven't played in at least a year. (edit)

Darth Elmo
12:14pm Mar-28-2023
You got banned April 2 2022 for cheating, and a couple times since then just for trying to log on.

I'm not convinced that you weren't cheating then.

Can I trust you not to now?
joa
11:45pm Mar-28-2023
Last Edit By: joa
At: 11:47pm Mar-28-2023
Hey darth elmo I've been in the community for like 5 years man I have cheated before there is no point in lying, you could just ask like anyone ever. Never the less I don't plan on cheating I came back to fn last year about the time I got banned from karma and didnt cause any issues or cheat. now that fn doesn't have awp bhop I would just like to play on karma.

Im also really confident that I wasn't cheating on my recent ban, I remember getting banned and having a reaction of why did I get banned for cheating I wasn't cheating and I even remember sharing with friends that I got banned on karma for cheating when I wasn't. I understand you arent convinced I don't really care to convice you that I wasn't cheating. But I do know that im not going to cheat I simply do not care that much.
Darth Elmo
2:10pm Mar-29-2023
Yeah the latest bans weren't for cheating, it was just since the old account was banned and you tried to log on so it banned you again.

Approved, please stay out of trouble
Karma-Gaming - Forum