Do you own a microphone
Yes

Do you have any previous CSGO or T2 staff/admin experience
No

If yes, details. How long, where at etc

Do you have any previous NON CSGO or T2 staff/admin experience
Yes

If so, details
I've been mod for multiple Discord servers and own my own Discord server right now. I've also modded for games like five m servers, and that's about it.

Which Karma server are you applying for
1v1

How long have you been playing on karma servers
>3 Months

What is your primary time zone (closest to you)
Central USA

How many HOURS PER DAY do you play (average)

How many DAYS PER WEEK do you play

What additional talents/skills could you bring to the staff team
I am able to analyze complex problems, think critically, and come up with practical solutions.

I am also able to think creatively and come up with creative ways to improve the server.

What do you think makes a good staff member
A good staff member should be dedicated to their role and willing to put in the time and effort required to ensure the server runs smoothly. They should be available to handle issues and questions from players and other staff members, even outside of their scheduled hours. Communication is crucial for a good staff member, as they need to be able to communicate effectively with players, other staff members, and server administrators.

Karma Bot
Im Just A Bot
4:13am Apr-07-2023
Verification ID: 39F6F3A4-23E2-4275-8A79-FB41353C80DA
You can close this application by using the Verification ID HERE
Billybob
4:24am Apr-07-2023
+Rep Well thought out application. He has been on the server every time I have been on for at least the past few days. Good guy in general. Could use the 1v1 staff.
SHORT :D
12:30pm Apr-07-2023
0. I don't know this person and it looks like they don't have a ton of experience. I'm also not really familiar with the 1v1 server or what makes a good 1v1 mod.
Trevor
5:22pm Apr-07-2023
+1 great application. Haven't seen them on but they seem to know what they are talking about and its worth giving them a shot.
I hate you all
xZade
<AWP BHOP>
5:42pm Apr-07-2023
+1 Seems chill, App is decent. Haven't played 1v1 much since it started poppin again so don't really know who they are. I do think we could use some 1v1 staff though.
Alu
Old
9:16pm Apr-07-2023
+0 neutral. Application is ok, I just don't know him
Trevor
1:28pm Apr-08-2023
This app has been approved
Email Sent To User:
Congratulations! your staff application has been approved. An admin from Karma-Gaming will reach out to you within a few hours to walk you through the next steps.
I hate you all
Karma-Gaming - Forum