Requesting User
ColdMask32

Steam/Origin Name
AHS

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:447190431

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP Bhop

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned for duplicate account a couple years back. I was hoping to prove that this is my only csgo account for over 5 and a half years. I vegaly remember playing on your servers and having alot of fun i quit the game then came back tried to join but i was banned my main account link is https://steamcommunity.com/id/imreal and this is my new one which ive had since august of 2019 so it wasnt like i cheated on your servers made a new account to come back. I did cheat on csgo it was mainly in competitive because i was honest to god terrible at the game. I took the single ban and went on quitting the game since it was the best thing to do. Then i created this one to attempt to play the game again when it was at its prime. I quit this most recent time for 8-12 months and when i tried to log into the karma network i was sadly banned i just assumed it was for something i said/did in the past but when i check my ban it was for duplicate account, which i only have 1 csgo account that's been played on since august of 2019.

Darth Elmo
9:42pm Apr-08-2023
Approved
Karma-Gaming - Forum