Requesting User
Reavezz

Steam/Origin Name
Reavezz

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:930813

Which Karma server were you banned from
1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
CONSOLE

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I fully admit that I was using a BHOP script through Razor Synapse. I apologize for ever even trying to use a script on this server and I am completely guilty of it. I know that there are no excuses but I at least want to tell you that I had no ill intent with using it. I have a macro on Synapse for auto spacebar for Minecraft and for a surf server I use that doesn't enable auto jump. I left it on while 1v1ing on your server yesterday and within 5 jumps hit in a row I realized I was going a disgustingly fast speed and before I even stopped or landed I got console banned probably from speed detection. I apologize for what I did and I promise I will never use it again on this or any server of yours. I also completely understand if I have to wait out my 1 month ban if that's the due punishment. But I at least wanted to apologize to the proper people and see if there was a chance I may get an unban. Either way, thank you for taking time to read this and I can't wait to come back and enjoy your amazing server sooner or later!

Thanks,
Reavezz or Brendan

Darth Elmo
2:57pm Jun-09-2023
Unbanned
Karma-Gaming - Forum