Requesting User
Ka2Lu

Steam/Origin Name
Ka2Lu

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:134577668

Which Karma server were you banned from
10 Mans

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
Group?

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Dear Karma

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for all that you do to maintain a fun and fair gaming environment. I am writing to appeal my recent ban, as I believe it was a misunderstanding.

I can understand how my gameplay may have appeared suspicious, but I assure you that I was not cheating. I am a passionate gamer who simply enjoys playing by the rules and challenging myself to improve my skills. I would never want to compromise the integrity of your server or the gaming experience for other players.

I would be more than happy to provide any evidence or information that could help clear my name and show that I was playing legitimately. I hope that we can work together to find a resolution that allows me to continue being a part of this wonderful community.

I also sincerely apologize to Wunka for a lot of my toxic remarks. I was under the impression that we were joking around but I got a little too serious and upset.

Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Ka2Lu

Wooki3
I Make Things
12:51pm Jun-19-2023
ChatGPT

-Wooki3
Ka2Lu
4:02pm Jun-19-2023
Yeah, that Wunka part was me though. I was being really mean to him and targeted him for like 3 hours. I really do apologize to Wunka for taking things too far. I would also be very open to proving my innocence if there are still cheating accusations about me, whether that be discord screenshare or any other ways.

My text before did use chatgpt for a more professional outline in hopes to sway you with “charisma” that I’m not very good at forming myself.
Trevor
6:45pm Jun-19-2023
Denied.
I hate you all
Karma-Gaming - Forum