Home > Forum > Unban/Unmute Appeal Discussion > bernatzk1y :R5Reloaded:
Karma-Gaming - bernatzk1y :R5Reloaded:
bernatzk1y :R5Reloaded:
bernatzk1y
1:01am Sep-19-2026
Requesting User
bernatzk1y

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
bernatzk1y_alt

Discord Username
derp8699

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5Reloaded

Steam ID (NOT Steam URL!) (if CS)


EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
bernatzk1y_alt

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)


Type of Request
Unban

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?
I only recently started using R5 Reloaded, and this is my first time playing on 1v1 servers like this, so I initially did not know that crouch spamming was against the server rules. After the system gave me my first warning, I understood the rule and actively tried to stop doing it.

The problem is that I have several thousand hours in Apex Legends, and crouch spamming has become part of my muscle memory during fights. Even though I was genuinely trying to avoid it after the warning, I accidentally started crouch spamming again out of habit, and the system automatically banned me.

I was not intentionally ignoring the warning or trying to break the server rules. I understand the rule now and will be much more careful about it in the future. I would appreciate it if you could consider removing the ban.

cooperhue
4:43pm Sep-20-2026
Last Edit By: cooperhue
At: 8:45pm Sep-20-2026
nothing automatic about it, both the kick and the ban were me. first kick was for crouchspamming, the later ban was for playing cover(headglitch on the stairs).
if you agree to actually read the rules that are on your screen as soon as you join the server, I will unban you.
and you'll have to unbind crouch or something until you break the habit. all I can say is that you will be banned again pretty quickly if it keeps happening, so you'll need to unlearn it somehow
bernatzk1y
5:38am Sep-21-2026
Understood. I didnt manage to read the reason for the ban because I was in a firefight and missed it. Alright, Ill try not to do that again.
cooperhue
2:20pm Sep-21-2026
unbanned glhf
Karma-Gaming - Forum