Home > Forum > Unban/Unmute Appeal Discussion > Rami_x20 :R5Reloaded:
Karma-Gaming - Rami_x20 :R5Reloaded:
Rami_x20 :R5Reloaded:
Rami_x20
3:05pm Sep-22-2026
Requesting User
Rami_x20

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
DrippyToad3

Discord Username
rami4529

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5Reloaded

Steam ID (NOT Steam URL!) (if CS)


EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
DrippyToad3

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)


Type of Request
Unban

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?
I do not know why i was banned i did not receive a warning or anything i just got dcd tried to reconnect and was banned. I dont know which admin banned me as i didnt even recieve a warning.

Noira
10:17pm Sep-22-2026
You were warned and I kicked you first you didnt see the 3 people telling you to stop playing cover then obviously
Noira
10:17pm Sep-22-2026
You can be unbanned in 24h
Karma-Gaming - Forum