Karma-Gaming - jimsms :R5Reloaded:
jimsms :R5Reloaded:
jimsms
5:03pm Sep-22-2026
Requesting User
jimsms

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
ps62m3d8roy0

Discord Username
ps62m3d8roy0

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5Reloaded

Steam ID (NOT Steam URL!) (if CS)


EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
ps62m3d8roy0

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)
Unknown

Type of Request
Unban

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?
I was banned from the [NA] Karma 1v1 Multi Map server, but I was not shown a specific reason for the ban.

This is a newly created EA account, but I am an experienced Apex player, which may explain why my performance appeared unusual for a new account. I was playing legitimately and was not using cheats or any prohibited software.

If I unintentionally violated a server-specific rule, I apologize. I am willing to review and follow all of the server rules. Could you please check the server logs, tell me the exact reason for the ban, and reconsider the punishment?

Thank you.

cooperhue
1:08am Sep-23-2026
You got 4 warnings from me alone. Two kicks with message(cover/crouchspam), and two chat messages. Others reported you as well 4 times or more.
The idea that there was no message, or that you were unaware of which rules you were breaking, doesn't stand to reason.

The rules are the first thing on your screen when you join the server. Every time you join the server. You have to click accept to make it through and play.

Try again in 48 hours and be more honest
jimsms
12:56pm Sep-23-2026
I’m sorry. You are right, and I apologize for not being honest enough in my first appeal.

My English is not very good, so I did not fully understand the rules or the warning messages during the game. However, I understand that this is my responsibility, and I should have translated and carefully read the rules before continuing to play.

I now understand that crouch spamming is not allowed, and that I must not hide or reload behind cover during a fight. I will follow these rules from now on.

Thank you for explaining it to me. I understand the 48-hour punishment, and I’m sorry for causing trouble.
jimsms
12:59pm Sep-23-2026
May I ask one more question so that I do not miss any warnings in the future? How are the warnings normally displayed? Do they appear in the chat, in the middle of the screen, or as the reason shown after being kicked?

I am not disputing that the warnings were given. Since my English is limited, I simply want to know exactly where I should look so that I can recognize and translate them immediately next time.
cooperhue
1:45pm Sep-23-2026
A warning can appear in the chat or the kick("disconnect") reason displayed at main menu.
Most of the time it will appear as the kick message, we do this so there is no excuse that players didn't see the message.
The only times I issue warnings in the text chat, is when I see that the player is already active in the chat.

Thank you for reflecting honestly. You are unbanned now.
Karma-Gaming - Forum