Home > Forum > Unban/Unmute Appeal Discussion > illsh0tz91 :R5Reloaded:
Karma-Gaming - illsh0tz91 :R5Reloaded:
illsh0tz91 :R5Reloaded:
illsh0tz91
1:04am Sep-23-2026
Requesting User
illsh0tz91

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
iLLsh0tz91

Discord Username
illsh0tz

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5Reloaded

Steam ID (NOT Steam URL!) (if CS)


EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
ILLSh0tz91

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)


Type of Request
Unban

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?
I am still banned for no reason, I have made multiple appeals, please unban, I dont have a VPN or anything, nor broke any of the rules

cooperhue
1:24am Sep-23-2026
no reason is crazy cause what we have listed is
"egregious cover, never unban"

and when I spoke to the mod that had banned you he said he kicked you with the message "stop playing cover", he then saw you enter the lobby and your first duel was against him by chance, and you ran away to hide behind cover.

it's been long enough that I'm open to unbanning you but you gotta come clean and just agree to play by our rules
illsh0tz91
3:28pm Sep-25-2026
i do not play cover more than anyone else in the server, getting singled out like this is crazy, but a warning or such would have gave me notice, but i have rather been banned for months, can you please unban
cooperhue
7:41pm Sep-26-2026
really poor approach to a ban appeal
illsh0tz91
10:04pm Sep-27-2026
Ok I am sorry, I understand not playing cover, can I please be unbanned?
cooperhue
5:22pm Sep-30-2026
unbanned dont make me look bad

you'll be banned again very quickly if you play the same as before
Karma-Gaming - Forum