Karma-Gaming - trahay :R5Reloaded:
trahay :R5Reloaded:
trahay
4:40am Sep-23-2026
Requesting User
trahay

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
trahay

Discord Username
gelaxxxy

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5Reloaded

Steam ID (NOT Steam URL!) (if CS)


EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
trahay

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)


Type of Request
Unban

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?
Hello. I don’t know why I was banned on two servers — karma in R5, reloading. I was playing solely to practice, because there’s no point in playing with a cheat.

cooperhue
1:59pm Sep-23-2026
on september 4th I banned you for crouchspam + cover, from server 2
on september 20th another admin/mod banned you from server 1 for cover
trahay
9:40pm Sep-23-2026
Could you please unban me? I was playing with Extlag, it won’t happen again.
cooperhue
5:52pm Sep-24-2026
do you now understand the rules and agree to not break them?
trahay
12:12am Sep-25-2026
Yes, I fully understand the project rules and agree not to violate them.
cooperhue
1:06am Sep-25-2026
unbanned. make sure you actually understand the rules otherwise you'll be banned again pretty quick
trahay
2:02am Sep-25-2026
thanks
Karma-Gaming - Forum