Karma-Gaming - asta :R5Reloaded:
asta :R5Reloaded:
asta
7:21am Sep-23-2026
Requesting User
asta

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
Mgmax999

Discord Username
Jason

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5Reloaded

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:132523653

EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
1007973623841

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)
La hue

Type of Request
Unban

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?
I was banned for crouch spamming and I wasnt even spamming while other were using cover they got no ban i chall people i might spam sum times but aint running away or reloading behind cover

cooperhue
1:36pm Sep-23-2026
you were spamming and I had warned you multiple times on other days

try again and be a bit more forthcoming
asta
3:58pm Sep-23-2026
Bro I saw once that u told me about crouch apamming and am trying not to but is hard to just stop doing it out of the blue
cooperhue
8:09pm Sep-23-2026
Last Edit By: cooperhue
At: 12:11am Sep-24-2026
unbind crouch or something if you gotta unlearn it. if you dont you'll just get banned again by somebody else even if its not me
unbanned
asta
1:50am Sep-24-2026
Last Edit By: asta
At: 5:52am Sep-24-2026
Ty, I dont do it on purpose to piss ya'll off and I dont have it binded
Karma-Gaming - Forum