Home > Forum > Unban/Unmute Appeal Discussion > justm283 :R5リローデッド:
Karma-Gaming - justm283 :R5リローデッド:
justm283 :R5リローデッド:
justm283
3:35am Sep-24-2026
Requesting User
justm283

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
jusco728

Discord Username
justm

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5リローデッド

Steam ID (NOT Steam URL!) (if CS)


EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
jusco728

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)


Type of Request
禁止解除

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?
Hello,

When I tried to connect to the Karma R5Reloaded server, I received a message saying, “You have been banned from this server.”

I do not know the exact reason for the ban. However, I later learned that using cover during 1v1 matches is against the rules, so I believe that may have been the reason.

Before I became aware of this rule, I sometimes used cover while reloading. Once I learned that using cover was prohibited, I stopped doing it. However, I was still unsure about some of the specific rules, such as what players are expected to do while reloading.

I did not intend to break the rules, but I apologize if my actions resulted in a violation. From now on, I will review the rules carefully and ask for clarification before playing if there is anything I do not understand.

Could you please confirm the reason for the ban and reconsider removing it if possible?

In-game name: jusco728
Discord username: justm

Thank you.

Noira
4:33pm Sep-24-2026
That was the reason do not use cover of crouch spam in the future. I will remove the ban
Karma-Gaming - Forum