Karma-Gaming - casher :R5Reloaded:
casher :R5Reloaded:
casher
2:10am Sep-27-2026
Last Edit By: casher
At: 4:05am Sep-30-2026
Requesting User
casher

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
casshher

Discord Username
zeato

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5Reloaded

Steam ID (NOT Steam URL!) (if CS)


EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
1009188530336

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)
unknown

Type of Request
Unban

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?

EDIT: It seems I didnt add my correct EA ID #. Ive updated the info, sorry about that.

I was banned for crouch spam.
Ive been trying hard to get my strafe better but I still accidentally crouch from muscle memory. Ive been playing r5 1v1's for a month and this was my first ban so im hoping to get unbanned from the main NA map. Thanks guys.

cooperhue
6:14pm Sep-30-2026
resolved?
Karma-Gaming - Forum