Home > Forum > Unban/Unmute Appeal Discussion > st_Kalil :R5Reloaded:
Karma-Gaming - st_Kalil :R5Reloaded:
st_Kalil :R5Reloaded:
st_Kalil
3:49pm Sep-28-2026
Requesting User
st_Kalil

In-Game Name (Steam or EA Name)
St_Kalil

Discord Username
kalilc

Which Karma server did you receive a punishment on?
R5Reloaded

Steam ID (NOT Steam URL!) (if CS)


EA/Origin ID (if Apex/TF)
St_Kalil

Name of admin responsible for punishment (if known)


Type of Request
Unban

Why were you banned/muted, and why should your request be approved?
I have no idea why i got ban. I dont type in chat nor play cover. I just logged on one day and it said I was banned

17cmto360
4:01pm Sep-28-2026
Last Edit By: 17cmto360
At: 8:10pm Sep-28-2026
If that is the name you use in R5r then it's likely that your experiencing a false ban. If your are using exit lag or something similar, try turning it off and then playing it should fix the issue.
st_Kalil
11:05am Sep-29-2026
thanks.Exitlag was the issue
Karma-Gaming - Forum