Venom Connor

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:167830536

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
0Refresh

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned because I was accudes of RDM'ing until I flipped out and dropped the f word that shall not be named a few times. I was also accused by 2 moderators. They kept telling me to go read the rules but I read them already. They would just randomly say "Venom Connor is RDM'ing" when I wasn't. After they made me mad from accusing me multiple times I eventually killed 2 people and said the f word twice.
Ari
7:43pm May-09-2020
Since you are bringing me into this with your unban reason I might as well make my comments. I got on this morning (probably late night for you) and you were RDM'ing people- For example, you killed someone inside of a tram cart on monstertrain or whatever the map is called claiming "they were the only person inside of there". Although you were completely correct in this being the case, you had no proof. The only instance where you can use logic to kill someone based off location is when 2 people are in a room, 1 dies and there is only one other person in the room (this room HAS to have only 1 EXIT) which that tram cart did not. Either scan all of the bodies, tase the other people who are alive or actually see them shoot at you otherwise you are rdming them. In regards to you dropping the F word (Mighten I add it was more than twice including the times you changed your name to "What a F*****" and another one which included the same word which I can't remember off of the top of my head. It is not a case of "Oh shit sorry that slipped" which within the right circumstances I would say yes that is fine just don't do it again. You literally asked me 3 times how long I would mute you for if you said it, you clearly know what you are doing it is not just a "whoopsy it slipped" moment. Your ban was justified and it was a day ban so your ban is going to expire within the next few hours. Take it on the chin that what you were doing is wrong, learn from it and hopefully when we see you again your toxicity and rdming will be a lot more in check than what it was this morning.
oRefresh
Freshest Guy You Know
8:28pm May-09-2020
Since Ari already explained my reasoning for my action I should also add that it was only a day ban and you will be unbanned soon.
Karma-Gaming - Forum