imvpgamer

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:81121158

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Servers Anti-Cheat (I think?)

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I'm not entirely sure why I was banned at all. I have been (somewhat)frequenting the 1v1 server for maybe 1-2 weeks recently cause I just started back into CS. I didn't have anything open on my computer besides my Virtual Audio Mixer that I use to speak in game or else my push to talk key doesn't work. I'm not sure what happened because I've never used the forums or anything before so I'm having a little trouble figuring this out and navigating, but I think that I was banned by the Anti-Cheat on the server. I don't have any VAC bans on record on mm or anything like that I don't know why I was banned this way. I apologize for the length and all, but I was just hoping that maybe there is a small chance I might still be able to play on the 1v1 server if I tried my best to explain my own confusion. I understand that since I'm relatively new and don't really have rapport with admins or anything that the likelihood of my unban is quite low. I appreciate your time and understanding even reading this message. I'm not sure what else could help "prove my case" so to speak, I mean asking players who were in the lobby during the duration of my time on the server today (if that is even possible) might help shed insight into the level and ability I was playing at which most likely showed no indication of wall hacks or aim hacks or anything of the sort, again that would have to come from the mouths of people I played against not just my own word, I understand that. I had been playing for maybe over and hour or two? at the time before it banned me. Again I just wanted to apologize for the length and thank you for your consideration whether your decision benefits me or goes against me I will understand.

ALSO: I apologize for sending the form multiple times, this was a mistake since I'm new to the site and had some trouble navigating.
Ashy
:>
8:58pm May-16-2020
Don't really think a cheater would submit an appeal this big, Would you be able to provide more details about your ban? Could help fix the anticheat to avoid false bans.
imvpgamer
3:10pm May-17-2020
Last Edit By: imvpgamer
At: 3:26pm May-17-2020
Yeah, I mean I'm not too sure myself all of the details of the ban, but as much as I know is that I had been playing for an hour or two maybe and then all of a sudden during one the maps I got kicked it wasn't like inbetween maps or anything or at the beginning, it was just in the middle of the map duration and I had already been playing for a few maps as well at the time.At first, I assumed it was an admin cause maybe I mistakenly did something to break the rules, but since I was confused I decided to come here to the site to try and see what happened and it turns out that it was the anti-cheat. The only other thing I had open on my computer besides CS at the time was a virtual audio mixer which also wasn't working on the server for me for some reason so I had been typing in the chat whenever I wanted to say anything. The same mixer is what I use when I play matchmaking because I don't use an actual headset I use headphones and a separate actual Microphone and it usually works there in mm, but for some reason I couldn't get it to work on the server. I hadn't been playing any other games that same day, except for Destiny 2 and all I had open in the background during that was discord. While I was on the server the same day I got banned another person had been talking about how they were banned also and it was a false positive. I never assumed it would have happened to me cause I didn't have anything open that even resembled cheats of any kind such as cheats for another game or even something that affects my CS game files, so I'm still pretty confused. That's pretty much everything I understand about the situation. If you have any questions I can try my best to answer to answer them, but I understand very little to none about how anti-cheat works so I apologize if my ability to answer is of little use.
<mathias>
A Random Guy
8:55am May-18-2020
i have never seen anyone writing this much and i really really doubt someone cheating would write that much
Awp Is For Casuals.
imvpgamer
2:54pm May-18-2020
Haha sorry I typed I lot I was just trying as best I can to explain my case and maybe even help out with problems that may have possibly occurred on the anti cheat side. I hope that I helped somehow, and if not then I apologize.
<mathias>
A Random Guy
3:09pm May-18-2020
Last Edit By: <mathias>
At: 3:09pm May-18-2020
Of course it helped the more information you give us the better. (:
Awp Is For Casuals.
noobguy
7:39pm May-18-2020
] User iMVPGamer(STEAM_1:1:81121158) was banned permanently (BunnyHopHack)

The anticheat detected perfect bunny hops from you. Were you using a bunny hop script or hack?
imvpgamer
6:16pm May-21-2020
Last Edit By: imvpgamer
At: 6:25pm May-21-2020
How many consecutive bunny hops does it have to register before it counts? Because I dont use script or anything like that, I just have my jump bound to scroll wheel. I dont know how the anti cheat works so I dont know how many jumps it has to register in a row for it to count as cheating but I can assure you that I dont use bhop script or hack, I solely practice with my mouse scroll wheel on jump. I also am not sure where I could even get that besides just looking up something for free online but I am not stupid enough to the point where I would use something that is free like that and easily detectable. And I am also not stupid enough to pay actually money for cheats (apologies to anyone who actually spends money). The only thing I really can claim right now is just ignorance about cheats in general. I dont know how they work or how people are able to get around VAC with them. I know that is not a good defense but it is all I really have so I amjust gonna put it out there cause I really cant do anything else. I dont know what is meant by “scripts” really or what the difference between Bhop scripts and bhop hacks are. I apologize for my general ignorance and also lack of defense.
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
9:24am May-22-2020
Last Edit By: iBirb
At: 9:29am May-22-2020
It isn't a false positive either due to the fact that the reason was stated by Noobguy. And a mouse wheel isn't a reason for the anti cheat to detect you of using a bunnyhop script. And it wouldn't ban because you got the timing down perfectly to actually get multiple bunnyhops in a row. It detected you using a bhop script and you hitting PERFECT bunnyhops which is possible but to hit a lot in a row is pretty had a close to impossible without a cheat. And if you were actually cheating and you are not admitting to it, gl.
Teddy
11:03pm May-24-2020
Ban appeal denied. You may re-appeal in two weeks. Anytime before that will be an instant deny and your remaining times will add to two weeks.
Karma-Gaming - Forum