Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:526644643

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
CONSOLE

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Good morning,

I'd like to request an Unban. I got on my PC this morning wanting to play some karma combat surf. I had been apart of the karma surf community for a while now and wanted to donate. I tried to connect to the server and it said that I got banned. I was confused because I never got banned from a server before. I went to the web page and logged in. I went to the ban section and mu name was there. I looked at the reasoning and it said duplicate accounts. I do not understand why I received this ban. I had no previous bans nor did I have any intentions of duplicating my account. On top of this, I do not even know how to duplicate an account. If we could work this out, that would be really good.

Sincerely,
Sar.
Teddy
10:54pm May-24-2020
Do you happen to use a VPN?
sar
11:23am May-25-2020
I do not use a VPN
<mathias>
A Random Guy
3:54pm May-25-2020
Sar do you happen to have someone in your household who play karma or have recently gotten banned.?
Awp Is For Casuals.
<mathias>
A Random Guy
4:00pm May-25-2020
but tbh you were prob doing the cheterino
Awp Is For Casuals.
Darth Elmo
4:02pm May-25-2020
Last Edit By: Darth Elmo
At: 4:02pm May-25-2020
You were automatically banned by our Anti-Cheat because your alt account, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057984050, was already banned by our Anti-Cheat for hacking on our AWP server.

cute story tho. lul dumb n00b.

If you're actually still interested in donating, you can buy an unban for $20. Contact Dinky on Discord. If you get caught cheating again you'll have to buy it again.
noobguy
9:36pm May-25-2020
You cheated on our servers on the account "goatcheese81" on the 15th of this month. Unban appeal denied.
Karma-Gaming - Forum