priddle

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:121221164

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
forget

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I would like to be unbanned pls i wont be toxic in discord anymore i wont break any rules i would like one last chance to prove myself pls
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
1:57pm Jun-04-2020
If you do get a second chance, you really gotta prove yourself since you were toxic af and extremely racist to other players. And when you got introuble for doing stuff in the server, you took it out on a player dming them racial slurs.
oRefresh
Freshest Guy You Know
5:35pm Jun-04-2020
He seems forgiving and is admitting to his actions and seeing that he has done something wrong. I think he's deserving of another chance.
Daniel
*Sniff* Smells like Smite
5:37pm Jun-04-2020
-1 Not about it, plus it's a terrible app. Didn't even have the courtesy of checking source bans to see who banned him. This was too rushed of an app.
It's a plane, it's a bird, it's SMITE.
priddle
5:42pm Jun-04-2020
Last Edit By: priddle
At: 5:46pm Jun-04-2020
Well i believe it was noobguy and daniel i havent played much with you and that thing that happened in discord was i was being trolled and i over reacted which im admitting to and i tried to follow the rules and i wont try to act like a admin anymore telling people to read the rules ill let the admins do this. Also its a old ban its not recent so it be hard to check source to see banning member
BasicWheels
Certified Cripple ♿︎
5:44pm Jun-04-2020
Seems forgiving, but very lacking app. -1
priddle
5:47pm Jun-04-2020
Its a basic app that gets to the point i know what i did wrong and noobguy knows what happened there for i explained im sorry wont happen again
wunka
The √-1 and then some
6:31pm Jun-04-2020
Socially manipulative, toxic, hypocritical, low effort request, was always a problem on TTT.
I don't see this as someone who had a change of heart, I see this as someone who still thinks they're the victim of their own bad behavior which is not someone I'd like to see around.
priddle
7:12pm Jun-04-2020
Socially manipulative How?
Teddy
12:20am Jun-05-2020
Locking this thread. Denied. You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.
Karma-Gaming - Forum