Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:7160570

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Teddy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Reason for ban/mute: Consistent Issues

Why should your request be approved: I will no longer cause issues.

Now for the people who think i haven't done good for the community, Here are Top 3 Times pozah did good.
1) After you guys demoted Termi, he went all sad and i wanted to share words with him, he said it really sucked because he was already having a bad week because he has been getting bullied and now just got demoted. He was having suicidal thoughts and I was there to calm him down in discord DMs.
2) Have reported cheaters, rdmers or people who make the gaming experience unfun by breaking the rules
3) Most importantly has made friendships and possibly make people's day better by hopefully putting a smile on there face.

Love me or hate, maybe both i'm just as part of this community as the rest of you. 2 communities have chosen to combine to form as one, it takes process to adjust into a new community with new rules, new staff, and new people. That is why i think my request should be approved, i will no longer cause issues.

(edit) to Jacob. I waited a bit from my 1st appeal so you saying i wasn't patient is bullshit. lmao all i wanted to do was get high and play TTT
Jacob.
1:59am Jun-17-2020
Instead of waiting patiently, you have evaded your ban. Your ban record is through the roof. Have fun causing issues on another community.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum