Home > Forum > General Discussion > How long am I banned for?
Karma-Gaming - How long am I banned for?
How long am I banned for?
Flappy_Raven
1:16pm Jun-19-2020
Last Edit By: Flappy_Raven
At: 1:18pm Jun-19-2020
So I was banned because I was part of a underground hit man operation. But in discord before he banned me from the discord noob guy said I might be banned for 2 weeks, then I told him I never actually read the rules so he said he might perm ban me until I read the rules. So I don’t really know how long I’m banned for anymore.

Noob guy I read the rules after u banned me from the discord.
Also the hit that performed on born was during my T round so it wasn’t rdm
The other was on sendnoodles that was rdm.
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
10:25pm Jun-19-2020
You already submitted a unban appeal and I did infact warn basically everyone in the server at the time and all the people running the hit business. And you do infact know and have read the rules because kinda basic knowledge anyway, rdming and intentionally doing it for credits or just for sweet revenge is not and has never been allowed. Just wait for your unban appeal to be looked at or taken care of.
Flappy_Raven
11:15am Jun-20-2020
Birb are people that placed hits also getting banned?
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
5:58pm Jun-22-2020
Flappy, yes. They are being banned and there are still more that are not banned I believe.
Flappy_Raven
7:28pm Jun-22-2020
Last Edit By: Flappy_Raven
At: 7:30pm Jun-22-2020
If u want me to tell u who put the hit on sendnoodles I can tell u. I don’t know who else order hits because my only other hit which was on u was told to me by one of the other hitmen.

Also birb since u responded I’m going to stop saying #DemoteBirb in chat.
Karma-Gaming - Forum