Tendies

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:16893066

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned for alternative account because my younger brother had hopped on the server on his account. Is there any way you can remove the ban or maybe whitelist both of the accounts that had logged in so he can play on his account and I can play on mine. We both never play at the same time because of our schedules anyway so I'ts not like we ghost on the server or anything like that. If you can't whitelist the ip or anything we can just have one account playing on the server if that works.'

EDIT: Nevermind it seems that my little brother had mass RMD'd on the server and that is why we are both banned. I am sorry for wasting your time with this ban appeal.
Dinky
Hi
3:50pm Jun-23-2020
If your brother truly is the one that got banned I can lift the ban for just you.
cloud
7:41pm Jun-26-2020
Last Edit By: cloud
At: 7:43pm Jun-26-2020
I've seen him around and he seems to be a respectful player who I wouldn't suspect of doing something to purposefully get banned and or break the rules.
Jacob.
2:08pm Jun-28-2020
We have changed how long we ban Mass RDMers for. It has been a month since the ban, I will unban you and your brother. Please inform your brother not to do this again, it will result in a longer ban. Enjoy your time on Karma Gaming.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum