KoreanFartGolbin

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:51609868

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
idk

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
i don't necessarily know why i was banned because it didn't say, but I'm sure i wasn't understanding the rules... i was playing the TTT server and i guess i was just randomly killing others as an innocent and i guess an admin was on the server with me and he banned me. the message never said who did it or why i was banned all i know is that i was banned.. I'm not necessarily asking to be un-banned but i would appreciate it as i really enjoyed the server and the others playing as they were fun to listen too... im really just asking for a backing to why i was banned because it was never made clear as to why i was. an un-ban would be cool because i would enjoy a second chance. if i am un-banned i would for sure read out the rules thoroughly and not ignore them the next time I'm on. :) -caden
Dinky
Hi
2:39am Jun-23-2020
You were banned for a week for mass RDM, understandable if you didn't read the rules however you should have done that after you connected or at least asked someone.
KoreanFartGoblin
2:41am Jun-23-2020
thank you very much for the confirmation and speedy reply... i suppose i will see you guys in a week when my ban is lifted, :)
Karma-Gaming - Forum