rick usedtoplaysoccer

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:523209175

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
volt

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I admit I was too toxic and I did draw the line did not think I would PERMA banned for another few bans but now that I have been perma banned I have realized how much I liked the TTT community, I will stop being so toxic, im sorry for that, and I would like to be apart of the karma ttt community again, I really do promise I will stop being so toxic and I will not be a constant problem, sorry for the toxicity
I used to play soccer
oRefresh
Freshest Guy You Know
3:11am Jul-04-2020
You crossed the line several times with several members of the community, you were being racist, homophobic and just being an ass all-together. Not to mention you were warned for it and you were given chances to fix the attitude you played with. I banned you for a day you came back and instantly came back just as toxic forcing me to ban you for another 3 days. Once again you came back just as toxic to me and the members of the community. On top of all this not to mention the constant mutes that have been placed on you for the same reason. You chose to do this and you knew where the circumstances were going to bring you yet you kept on pushing through and kept being a dick. You've been given numerous chances and you failed to change. How do we know you're going to change this time?
poop
rick
3:54am Jul-04-2020
Last Edit By: poop
At: 2:29pm Jul-04-2020
well I got perma banned, now I have realize the lesson you were giving me, I didn't really think anything of it until I got perma banned, all I can say is I will be less toxic, only my word really, but if im still banned thats fine, at least I tried, sucks man.
I used to play soccer
poop
rick
2:34pm Jul-04-2020
can I get someone other than refresh here? it prob wont change my problem, but yeah
I used to play soccer
poop
rick
3:19am Jul-05-2020
cmon I really do wanna be unbanned I will be less toxic and never banned again next ban perma ban forever k, I really will do A LOT better trust me, you can trust me bc if Im not good, I wont be able to play again and I want to play
I used to play soccer
noobguy
11:00am Jul-05-2020
waiting for volt to look into this
volt
huh
11:14am Jul-05-2020
Alright after some consideration i'm going to reduce the ban to a month but this is your last chance.
-mmad "doesn't" sound like ngen
Jacob.
12:53pm Jul-05-2020
So you didn't learn your lesson the other 2 times you were banned. hmmm.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum