octomeep

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:0

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198964439441/

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
i was banned for sending refresh a photo of him/doxx. please read through this whole thing i have to say because this server is the only thing i do on csgo and i rlly dont want to be banned. basically. his spotify was linked to his discord that had his name which led to finding his facebook. I just decided to joke around by saying this kid is a comedic genius and proceeded to send him a photo of himself from his facebook account. After that i continued to play ttt and everything was fine. I didnt think he had taken any offence to it and I wasnt intending to offend him/ scare him. I was genuinly just joking around with him with no malicious intents. 2 days passed and i made a ticket to report someone that was mass rdming. volt who was the admin to greet me in the ticket said "nice xox retard" and told me to hang myself etc. then perm banned me from everything and blocked me. I was super confused because I didnt know he was referring to refresh after talking with other admins for a while. I decided to fill out this appeal for an unban because personally i think that joking around and stuff like that with no malicious intentshould lead me to a permanant ban. Im fine with a shortened ban but I dont think that a permnant ban would be suitable for the situatuon. I hope that you can understood and i sincerely would like to apologize for refresh. I understand if I cant get unbanned. Thank you for reading everything.
Dinky
Hi
6:54am Jul-06-2020
Last Edit By: Dinky
At: 7:04am Jul-06-2020
Regardless of it being a "joke" WE have a zero tolerance for doxing. I don't care how easy it was for you to get it, you still did it and you knew our rules. Now it's time for you to live with your decision. -1 from me we shall see what others say
oRefresh
Freshest Guy You Know
9:40am Jul-06-2020
Last Edit By: oRefresh
At: 9:44am Jul-06-2020
-1 I honestly don't care about the picture like that's not what annoyed me. What annoyed me was you thought it was funny for you to use it in an offensive way you went out of your way to find a picture just to scare/offend me thinking that you would be untouchable doing so. Behavior like that isn't and will not be tolerated. Not to mention the countless tickets that you opened that were either false or extremely petty. I don't believe you should be unbanned. Next time think about your actions before you do them.
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
3:48pm Jul-06-2020
" 2 days passed and i made a ticket to report someone that was mass rdming. volt who was the admin to greet me in the ticket said "nice xox retard" and told me to hang myself etc. then perm banned me from everything and blocked me."

still -1 like dinky said we have a 0 tolerance policy

<mathias>
A Random Guy
4:06pm Jul-06-2020
Last Edit By: <mathias>
At: 4:06pm Jul-06-2020
-1 Side Note you have been rdming a Fuck ton the last few day.
Why even do dox threads is it cool or?
Awp Is For Casuals.
Jacob.
8:18pm Jul-06-2020
Your unban request has been denied.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Teddy
8:19pm Jul-06-2020
Last Edit By: Teddy
At: 8:20pm Jul-06-2020
Like Noob stated above, we do not tolerate this in the slightest. Hopefully this will teach you a lesson and maybe you'll mature a little.

DENIED
Karma-Gaming - Forum