warfield

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:53191899

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
el chapo

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was being toxic in the server and got silenced. He was also being toxic and didn't get a silence. This is obv cause he is a admin but is he above the law? i asked him about why he gets to be toxic in admin chat. He kicked me. I join back and i ask why i was kicked and why he doesent get a mute. He said its cause he was being toxic to me. that makes no sense so i tell him that is ridiculous and he bans me for 3 days. This is wrong that i was banned in my eyes
Jacob.
6:07pm Jul-11-2020
Hi, can you please give me your discord ID and join the Karma Gaming discord if you haven't already https://discord.gg/BetJGMj Feel free to send me a message once you have joined the discord server.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
El Chapo Jr
6:54pm Jul-11-2020
Well to begin, i was a little toxic i admit it and it was uncalled for, but in my defense we were all having a good time on the server then you joined and started being insanely toxic towards 5-6 players including me and i muted you only. Then you kept being toxic in text chat towards me as well as start to argue over your mute so i gagged you too. Then you proceeded to call me names through admin chat so i kicked you for abusing admin chat. Then you immediately joined back and a couple of rounds later you asked me if you could ask a question and you immediately start arguing your mute made it clear several times that if you think you got falsely muted to take it to the forums and you kept on asking me the same question so i told you if you say one more thing in admin chat thats related to the mute/gag or not a serious issue i'm going to ban you. Thats when you played for a couple rounds without saying anything when someone said the n-word and then i explained to everyone that if something is said on accident or something i would adjust the mute to what i felt necessary which and you procedeeded to abuse admin chat 1 more time which in return said i was going to ban you and then before i could ban you, you left changed your name and your picture then joined back and then i noticed it was you so i said ur name and you didn't respond and then i looked up your steamid and it matched the one on sourcebans and when i join you had changed your name a third time so i banned you for toxic behaivor, ban evasion, and abusing admin chat.
Dinky
Hi
6:35am Jul-12-2020
Tough don't play stupid games, you won't win stupid prizes.
Karma-Gaming - Forum